[packman] Please update get_iplayer

MsHmm mshmm at gmx.com
Wed Feb 9 11:54:37 CET 2022

Thank you for updating the package. As I said in my earlier message, I
can (and do) update get_iplayer on my own computer (instructions here
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/unix). But this only
updates the package on my computer, and does not make it available to
others.

Whenever v3.30 is released, I will follow the documentation here
https://openbuildservice.org/help/ and attempt to update the package in
the repositories. I will not be doing this for strangers, but for the
benefit of the community.