[packman] Update for libhdhomerun needed to build current (18.4) kodi.binary-addons

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Wed Oct 30 08:53:26 CET 2019

Moin,

I now have submitted the request to the Multimedia project:

  <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/4603>

Can some kind soul please review and accept it? We also need to ensure
that the package will then be built for all configured repos, at least
the standard ones like openSUSE_Leap_15.1 etc.

Thx.

Cheers.

l8er
manfred