[packman] Update for libhdhomerun needed to build current (18.4) kodi.binary-addons

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 30 14:15:43 CET 2019

Hi,

On 10/30/19 5:38 AM, Sagi Ben-Akiva wrote:
> I now notice that I can't build kodi anymore do to the following error ,
> probably due to the move to new workers :
>
> package build was not possible:
>
> no compliant workers (constraints mismatch hint: hardware:disk hardware:memory)
>
> Please adapt your constraints.

To address this, I have reconfigured one of the machines to have 6
workers only (instead of 16), with 5GB RAM and 16.5GB disk.
I do not have access to the machines physically, hence cannot increase
the available disk space, so this will have to do. I am trying to get my
hands on two bigger machines, and if this succeeds, I will have direct
access again and more freedom in configuring resources.

The kodi packages build now.

Greetings,

Stefan
--