[packman] Update for libhdhomerun needed to build current (18.4) kodi.binary-addons

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Wed Oct 30 08:12:28 CET 2019

Hi Sagi,

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 05:38:01 +0100, Sagi Ben-Akiva wrote:
> Hi Manfred,
>
> Thanks for the update, I think you should submit the changes to Multimedia.
> I reviewed and 👍 the changes.

OK, will do later today.

> Once merged into Multimedia we will need verify that kodi.binary-addons are
> built with the new version.

In my local build the new version is definitely used, because otherwise
building pvr.hdhomerun simply fails.

> I now notice that I can't build kodi anymore do to the following error ,
> probably due to the move to new workers :
>
> package build was not possible:
>
> no compliant workers (constraints mismatch hint: hardware:disk hardware:memory)
>
> Please adapt your constraints.

Yep, this is the next thing on my radar, too. I branched your kodi-18.4
version in my home: repo and even removed the _constraints file, but
although all distibution repos are enabled, PMBS thinks everything is
disabled...

Cheers.

l8er
manfred