[packman] Update for libhdhomerun needed to build current (18.4) kodi.binary-addons

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:38:01 CET 2019

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for the update, I think you should submit the changes to Multimedia.
I reviewed and 👍 the changes.
Once merged into Multimedia we will need verify that kodi.binary-addons are
built with the new version.

I now notice that I can't build kodi anymore do to the following error ,
probably due to the move to new workers :

package build was not possible:

no compliant workers (constraints mismatch hint: hardware:disk hardware:memory)

Please adapt your constraints.