[packman] kaffeine vs tvheadend

dave w seasoftuk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 17:30:53 CET 2016

Thanks Malcolm

It looks like I need to do a manual clean up and start again

So essentially I need to
-create the super user file with a text editor
-place that file in access controls of the user that I am running under
-update the \etc\sysconfig\tvheadend accordingly
-rescan because the channels will be under whatever username I used last time

Best Regards
Dave