[packman] kaffeine vs tvheadend

Malcolm malcolmlewis at cableone.net
Sun Feb 7 17:38:36 CET 2016

On Sun 07 Feb 2016 04:30:53 PM CST, dave w wrote:

>Thanks Malcolm
>
>It looks like I need to do a manual clean up and start again
>
>So essentially I need to
>-create the super user file with a text editor
>-place that file in access controls of the user that I am running under
>-update the \etc\sysconfig\tvheadend accordingly
>-rescan because the channels will be under whatever username I used
>last time

Hi
The sysconfig file should be correct by default. What I will do is
update the packman version to 4.0.8 and see what is cleaned up, but
still think (based on the forum thread) there will be some permissions
to clean up....

I could perhaps add a post install script to add the superuser file
with say defaults of admin/admin?

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 SP1|GNOME 3.10.4|3.12.51-60.25-default