[packman] FFmpeg library dependencies, interference with crippled distro packages

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Thu May 21 23:47:20 CEST 2015

With proper priority it installs from packman for me.

zypper mr --priority 90 packman

If the ffmpeg pages were installed prior to packman or priority they
may need to be forced to switch.

zypper dup --repo packman

It definitely seems like a good idea for packman packages to depend
explicitly on packman ffmpeg as I have seen reports from several
people (and friends) who had issues due to a mix of ffmpeg packages.

--
Jimmy