[packman] audacious

Wolfgang Bauer e9325712 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 16 12:17:49 CEST 2015

Am Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 18:18:07 schrieb Hartmut:
> My distribution is Opensuse 13.1.  Audacious-plugins-lang is it - I
> installed it and the main-windows shows the german translation. Very
> mysterious ...
>
> Regards,
>
> Hartmut

Probably because the GTK UI is a plugin and contained in the
audacious-plugins package.

But audacious-plugins-lang is recommended by audacious-plugins
and therefore should be installed automatically.
Maybe you uninstalled it before? Up to 13.1 YaST/zypper doesn't install
recommended packages automatically any more if they had been
removed manually.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang