[packman] [PM] kdenlive 0.9.6-5.86 (openSUSE 13.1/x86_64)

Marcelo Vivan Borro marcelovborro at gmail.com
Sat May 10 08:08:49 CEST 2014

I think I did some progress here:

First of all, I did all suggested checks, renamed all config files and
created a brand new configuration.
Then I was doing my video project again, step by step and checking if it was
rendering.

Used the .mov video, just cutting it.  It rendered ok.

Added a Opening and closing image. It rendered ok.

Added a composite transition to the images.  It rendered ok.

Added audio effects - Compression, equalization, fade in and fade out.  It
rendered ok.

Added a watermark using an image in a title clip - crash

The watermark title clip had an composite effect, I tried to remove it -
still crashing

I moved the title clip under the .mov video ( mov video on track video3,
title clip on track video 4).  It rendered ok - But the resulting video was
without the watermark, which was expected.

I tried to add a second .mov video playing at the same time just for
testing.  It rendered ok.

It seems that the problem happens when I add a title clip over a video  :-(

Can you reproduce the problem?

Best regards