[packman] Package maintenance request: nordlicht

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sun Mar 2 11:51:46 CET 2014

Hi Sebastian,

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:24:12 +0100
Sebastian Morr <sebastian at morr.cc> wrote:

> I'm developing a small C library called "nordlicht", which converts
> video files into colorful barcodes, which can be integrated into video
> players for faster navigation: https://github.com/blinry/nordlicht
>
> I'd like to make it available on RPM-based distributions. As it
> depends on ffmpeg/libav, OBS is no option, so I came here. I created
> an account on PBMS called "blinry". In case you want my packet,
> please activate it!

Your account is now active.
Happy packaging!

> Two remarks:
>
> - You should probably link
> http://lists.links2linux.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/packman from
> https://pmbs.links2linux.org/

I will ask Marc about that.

> - The PMBS site now states: "You're user name is registered but
>   unconfirmed. Please stay patient." -> "*Your* user name"...

This is truly and indeed a text bug from upstream OBS, which has been
fixed in the current development tree already.
Upon release of the next stable version 2.5 this error will be gone.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause