[packman] Package maintenance request: nordlicht

Sebastian Morr sebastian at morr.cc
Sun Mar 2 11:24:12 CET 2014

Hey,

I'm developing a small C library called "nordlicht", which converts
video files into colorful barcodes, which can be integrated into video
players for faster navigation: https://github.com/blinry/nordlicht

I'd like to make it available on RPM-based distributions. As it depends
on ffmpeg/libav, OBS is no option, so I came here. I created an account
on PBMS called "blinry". In case you want my packet, please activate it!

Two remarks: