[packman] Avidemux

Hartmut spieluhr at ewetel.net
Thu Mar 27 21:43:51 CET 2014

I take everything back and start new!

- Avidemux2 Version 2.5.6-9003.1 is not working the expected way on
Opensuse 13.1 with MPEG-videos.

- Avidemux2 Version 2.5.6-9003.1 works OK on Opensuse 12.3 with the same
MPEG-video.

The misbehavior is, that Avidemux plays the audio-track always from the
start of video after stop even if the cursor is elsewhere. Everything
else is the same, but on Opensuse 13.1 are a few more package-depencies
in the whole Packman-repo and so a few packages more are installed.

Hartmut