[packman] Package maintenance request: nordlicht

Sebastian Morr sebastian at morr.cc
Tue Mar 4 00:58:52 CET 2014

On 2014-03-02, Stefan Botter wrote:
> Your account is now active.
> Happy packaging!

Thanks! This is my first RPM package, would anyone be interested in
reviewing (or trying :-) it? It seems to work in my VM.
https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show?package=nordlicht&project=home:blinry
Again, here is some documentation: https://github.com/blinry/nordlicht

Regarding rpmlint:

> libnordlicht0.i586: W: shared-lib-calls-exit /usr/lib/libnordlicht.so.0 exit at GLIBC_2.0

Will be fixed in the next release.

> nordlicht-devel.i586: E: no-pkg-config-provides (Badness: 300)
> The package installs a .pc file but does not provide pkgconfig(..) provides.
> The most likely reason for that is that it was built without BuildRequires:
> pkg-config. Please double check your build dependencies.

I don't really understand why this is necessary.

> nordlicht.src: W: changelog-time-in-future 2014-03-04

Your server clock might be wrong ;-)

Kind regards,
Sebastian