[packman] Account setup

Malcolm malcolmlewis at cableone.net
Mon Jul 28 02:14:38 CEST 2014

On Mon 28 Jul 2014 02:22:36 AM CDT, openSUSE user wrote:

>There is nothing suspicious here, Richard, as I'm already answered you
>earlier in details. I'm often building packages with custom setups.
>And since it is not possible to do with packages against Packman
>project at my OBS account
>https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:openSUSE_user1, I
>requested the API access here to have the ability to do local builds
>with osc.

Hi
With all due respect, most of those packages are just copy or linked to
other folks builds. Do you have contributions, packages you
have created and submitted to the openSUSE project (as in devel or
factory)?

Resources on pmbs are thin at best. If you just wanting to build stuff
for your own consumption, then suggest you create your own build
service instance. Here you could incorporate either pmbs or openSUSE
apis.

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64)  3.10.1 Kernel 3.11.10-17-desktop