[packman] Account setup

openSUSE user devel.opensuse.org at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 01:22:36 CEST 2014

There is nothing suspicious here, Richard, as I'm already answered you
earlier in details. I'm often building packages with custom setups.
And since it is not possible to do with packages against Packman
project at my OBS account
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:openSUSE_user1, I
requested the API access here to have the ability to do local builds
with osc.