[packman] Account setup

Richard Brown RBrownCCB at opensuse.org
Sun Jul 27 15:37:38 CEST 2014

On 27/07/14 08:45, openSUSE user wrote:

Hello Packman Maintainers,

I don't mean to meddle, but despite this persons email address
(devel.opensuse.org at gmail.com) I do not believe this request is coming
from anyone 'officially' affiliated with the openSUSE project.

Given the potentially 'suspicious' choice of mail address and the nature
of the request, I think it might be an idea to investigate further to
understand who this person is and why they desire this access before
accepting this request.

Regards,

Richard Brown
openSUSE Board Chair