[packman] pmbs broken again?

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Jul 23 15:41:02 CEST 2013

Hi MH,

On Monday, July 22, 2013 02:48:51 PM Mathias Homann wrote:
> Am Montag 22 Juli 2013, 12:34:34 schrieb Stefan Botter:
> > Nevertheless, I will have to have an eye on download usage there,
> > and if it is excessive, I either have to stop this service or
> > throttle it.
>
> I can see the reasoning for that. Wouldn't it be an option to
> actually publish the user home repositories, and tell people to grab
> them off the mirrors?

This is completely up to Marc, he has the load with the publising.

But I believe that the approach Mariusz mentioned, to set up a private
OBS instance for your purposes, is
1. good for you, as most probably you have your packages faster, and
2. good for us, as it reduces the load on the workers.

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause