[packman] Possible packaging problem

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Tue May 17 21:03:46 CEST 2011

I am running openSUSE-11.3 (64-bit on KDE-4.4.4).

I have no problems with KDEnilve.

Here are the versions of kdenlive and mlt I have installed:

oldcpu at core-i7:~> rpm -qa '*kdenlive*'
kdenlive-0.8-1.2.x86_64
oldcpu at core-i7:~> rpm -qa '*mlt*'
libmlt4-0.7.0-2.3.x86_64
libmlt2-0.5.10-3.pm.3.16.x86_64