[packman] Possible packaging problem

Stephen Allewell stephen at mirramar.adsl24.co.uk
Sat May 14 13:12:39 CEST 2011

Firstly thanks for providing all these updated packages.  They are very helpful for me.

I believe there is a packaging problem with kdenlive-0.8-1.pm.1.1.x86_64 which I installed recently.
This is for OpenSuSE 11.3.

Having installed it, I tried to run it but it crashes on startup each time.
One of the requirements is listed as mlt, but it appears to only run with version 0.7, which I got from your repo,
and not with the stock version 0.5 supplied with OpenSuSE 11.3.

Having updated mlt, kdenlive runs correctly.

Thanks again for the packages

Regards

Steve