[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv958 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Fred Nolan fnolan at fnncs.com.au
Sun Mar 18 13:57:34 CET 2007

G'day Leon,
Do you have a version of this package that has been complied with openGL
enabled?

It would appear that the version I down loaded has been configured
without this support. or is there another way of enabling this that I do
not know about? (I am new to this and willing to learn if I have got it
wrong)

My reading of the config is that the option must be turned on before
compiling
(http://cvs.cinelerra.org/docs/split_manual_en/cinelerra_cv_manual_en_3.html#SEC41)
(The configure option to enable OpenGL is `--enable-opengl')

My system supports Open GL and I would like to use it. to increase my
play back speed.
OpenGL version string: 2.1.0 NVIDIA 96.31
Linux ob1-hp 2.6.18.2-34-default #1 SMP Mon Nov 27 11:46:27 UTC 2006
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I would do it my self but I am not very confident in compiling
applications yet (to date to many bad things have happened that I did
not understand).
But if you have some good notes that I could follow I will give it a go
if you are not in a position to do it.

Thanks in advance

Fred Nolan