[packman] [PM] rosegarden4 1.4.0 (SuSE 10.2/i586)

Daniel dfour at noos.fr
Tue Jan 2 17:33:50 CET 2007

Hi Quentin,

Having just installed OpenSuse 10.2 and and the Rosegarden package you
maintain.

Unfortunately, Rosegarden is freezing when trying to insert notes at the
end of the staff of the Notation editor. I'd like to send debugging info
and here is the end of the output from the console:

QObject::connect: No such slot NotationView::slotAddFretboard()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'add_fretboard')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'notationview')
WARNING: SegmentNotationHelper::splitIntoTie(): (*i)->getDuration() !=
eventDuration (3840 vs 0), changing eventDuration to match
DataBlockRepository::clear()
SoundDriver::~SoundDriver (exiting)
AudioPlayQueue::~AudioPlayQueue()