[packman] [PM] pioneers 0.11.3 (openSUSE 10.3/x86_64)

Roland Clobus rclobus at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Dec 9 22:55:23 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm a developer for Pioneers, which you have packaged for openSUSE in
the packman repository. A user pointed me to this repository. Thank you
for providing Pioneers in openSUSE.

Can I add a link to http://packman.links2linux.de/package/pioneers (with
the packages names and your name) on the homepage of Pioneers
(http://pio.sf.net) ?

I've downloaded openSUSE 10.3 to test the package, and I noted that the
inline help does not work, because yelp is not installed.
When I wanted to install yelp I got (too?) many packages as dependency,
even gnome-desktop (I am running fvwm).

Could you add yelp as a dependency for pioneers, or else run ./configure
with '--without-help' (as that would remove the 'Help' menu item in the
client)? Or could another help-browser be used? (I could generate html
pages with the help).

Regards,
Roland Clobus
Developer for Pioneers