[packman] [PM] freemind 8.0-rc4 (SuSE 9.3/noarch)

Peter Buschbacher shabbadu at web.de
Wed Apr 4 13:21:13 CEST 2007

Hi
are you planning to build freemind- rpms for opensuse 10.2?
I tried the general rpms from the freemind-page, but it hangs on startup
showing me the splash screen. So maybe there is some (little?!) suse-specific
thing to be adapted? I did not try the pm-rpms for suse 9.x should they work?
manualy starting freemind from the zip-package works well, so maybe I´ll
install it manually, I just like the overview over installed packages with
yast.

Greetings from Hildesheim
Peter Buschbacher