[packman] Kodi 21 - crash

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu Apr 11 09:24:56 CEST 2024

Hi,

On Thu, 11 Apr 2024, 09:11:08 +0200, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I had to go out, so I wrote the e-mail in a hurry, but it is not
> right, so I will ask again.
>
> In the Message;
>
>   Subject    : Re: [packman] Kodi 21 - crash
>   Date & Time: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:32:14 +0200
>
> [MH] == Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net> has written:
>
> [...]
> MH>  Still Kodi wants to use pipewire by default if it finds it installed.
> MH>  kodi --help tells us the following:
> [...]
>
> Please show the results of;
>
> 1. $ pactl info
>
> 2. $ rpm -q pipewire-pulseaudio
>
> 3. $ systemctl --user status pipewire-pulse

After I installed pipewire-pulseaudio myself, everything worked. With
that package missing, it didn't work. However, I cannot get my sound
set up so that I can feed the PC sound into the external guitar
amplifier which is why I disabled all the pipewire stuff again. Tried it
once again last night, but couldn't get it to work, so PA remains my
first choice.

> Kind Regards.

Cheers.

l8er