[packman] Kodi 21 - crash

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at lake.dti.ne.jp
Thu Apr 11 09:11:08 CEST 2024

Hello,

I had to go out, so I wrote the e-mail in a hurry, but it is not
right, so I will ask again.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [packman] Kodi 21 - crash
  Date & Time: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:32:14 +0200

[MH] == Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net> has written:

[...]
MH>  Still Kodi wants to use pipewire by default if it finds it installed.
MH>  kodi --help tells us the following:
[...]

Please show the results of;

1. $ pactl info

2. $ rpm -q pipewire-pulseaudio

3. $ systemctl --user status pipewire-pulse

Kind Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡   Masaru Nomiya                  mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "As Google fights for positioning in a new AI boom and an era where
	  some consumers are turning to TikTok or ChatGPT instead of Google
	  Search, some employees now worry product development could become
	  dangerously hasty. The restructuring of RESIN has increased those
	  concerns, the sources say."

                                -- Google Splits Up a Key AI Ethics Watchdog --