[packman] Kodi 21 - crash

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at lake.dti.ne.jp
Thu Apr 11 09:50:49 CEST 2024

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [packman] Kodi 21 - crash
  Date & Time: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:24:56 +0200

[MH] == Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net> has written:

[...]
MH>  After I installed pipewire-pulseaudio myself, everything worked. With
MH>  that package missing, it didn't work.

I know, right.

Many applications still only support pulseaudio, but the sound is
played without problems via pipewire-pulse.

MH>  However, I cannot get my sound set up so that I can feed the PC
MH>  sound into the external guitar amplifier which is why I disabled
MH>  all the pipewire stuff again. Tried it once again last night, but
MH>  couldn't get it to work, so PA remains my first choice.

The use of pavucontrol (included in pulseaudio-utils) will solve your
problem.

Kind Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya                    mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp