[packman] package "A_tw-ffmpeg-5"

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Wed Jan 25 19:48:51 CET 2023

Hi Stefan,

I saw you made the change to the _multibuild file. I now tried to get
this change done in the package on OBS (multimedia:libs/ffmpeg-5), but
shortly after it got accepted, it was revoked because it results in the
following:

  ffmpeg-5 gets built
  ffmpeg-5:ffmpeg-5 gets built
  ffmpeg-5:ffmpeg-5-mini gets built

Obviously ffmpeg-5:ffmpeg-5 is not necessary and could be avoided by
fixing the _multibuild logic in OBS.

What do you think, shall we stick with fixing _multibuild files (I
remember a similar problem with one package needed by kodi long ago), or
shouldn't this be properly fixed in OBS?

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred