[packman] AMD Radeon 600 series, Leap 15.4, VLC DVD player

Steven Swart steven.swart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:55:35 CET 2023

Good day, Masaru, and Packmans!

The reason I didn't show vdpauinfo this time is because I had previously
posted it. In my email, that message is timestamped 18 Jan 2023, 17:01.

That would be SAST, UTC+2.

Just so you know, I used a visual diff tool called DiffMerge to confirm
that the output is identical to what vdpauinfo is currently showing.

I am not at my laptop at the moment, and I have a busy day planned, but I
intend to get onto writing up my HOWTO ASAP.

Kind regards,
Steven.