[packman] AMD Radeon 600 series, Leap 15.4, VLC DVD player

Steven Swart steven.swart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:46:27 CET 2023

Good day, Masaru, Packmans!

Thank you very much for your suggestion, I will try that next.

Just a quick report-back about yesterday. These power outages have been
challenging!

I followed your previous instructions. The first source rpm built
successfully. I had to interrupt the second build right at the final stage,
when it was building the rpms, because our power was scheduled to be cut,
and I needed to shut down.

This morning, I kicked off that build again, and it started from the
beginning! I couldn't find a way to tell rpmbuild to pick up where it had
left off!

We had to go out today, and we are scheduled for another power cut soon,
but I will get back to you when I have something further to report.

Thank you once again!

Kind regards,
Steven.