[packman] Supplements missing in Packman repositories (createrepo issue)

Lukáš Krejza gryffus at hkfree.org
Fri Jan 13 17:16:40 CET 2023

Hey Marc and list,

I am sorry, i seem to have missed this last message of yours.

Basically every package using "Supplements:" dependency has this broken. This
breaks any packages using supplements, mainly most of the kernel modules and
possibly some multi-package software. My personal issue is with the fprintd
drivers for fingerprint readers.

Regards,
Gryffus