[packman] Build latest mythtv RPM package 0.32

Kevin Wambsganz kevinw at wambs.com
Sat Jan 7 21:25:19 CET 2023

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply.

As you probably know, MythNetvision is an option plugin package for the
Mythtv Frontend.
It's a news feed and built-in browser, if my memory serves me correctly.

I tried it many years ago, and didn't and didn't find
it functionally worthwhile.
I've been a mythtv user since 2004.

It's an option package that many folks, including myself, do not use.

So, if the hold up is MythNetvision, I encourage the packman team to go
ahead and not build that rpm.

Thanks,
Kevin