[packman] AMD Radeon 600 series, Leap 15.4, VLC DVD player

Steven Swart steven.swart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:45:13 CET 2023

Good day, Masaru, and Packmans!

Thank you very much for this information!

I had tried all of Felix's suggestions, and a few other things besides, but
no luck. Then I got sidetracked onto something else.

I was just about to write a long post with my findings, but you have saved
me the trouble.

There is a limit to how much more time I can afford to spend on this today,
I have several urgent items I need to attend to before next week.

I still think it's worth writing a HOWTO and posting it on the OpenSUSE
hardware forums, it may save others from wasting a lot of their time. I
will try to do that at some stage.

Regards,
Steven.