[packman] New Member activation

Lukáš Krejza gryffus at hkfree.org
Sun May 15 12:28:31 CEST 2022

Hello,

i would like to ask for activation of my account. I have not finished
activation before and i would like to start using it (currently getting "Your
account is disabled. Please contact the administrator for details." message).
I am currently aiming to package some drivers for fingerprint readers and the
packages are ready, i just need to get them to Packman :)

Not sure if my public key is still required like it was before, but i am
attaching it anyway.

Thanks!
Lukas "Gryffus"