[packman] Request deletion of two legacy packages in Multimedia (was: Re: Kodi still needs an older version of spdlog, but current glibc breaks it)

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu Mar 10 16:49:28 CET 2022

Hi there,

this is for the planned update of Kodi to version 19.4.

The two packages were needed when Kodi couldn't be built with the
packages provided by openSUSE_Tumbleweed.
Current testing has shown that the new Kodi version 19.4 can be built
successfully using the packages provided by TW.  This can be seen in my
home repo at
  <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show/home:manfred.h/kodi>

Can someone please approve the following two delete requests?

  <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/5528>
  <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/5527>

TIA, cheers.

l8er