[packman] Question about mirror size

alexandre at opensuse.net.br alexandre at opensuse.net.br
Sat Jun 4 19:34:57 CEST 2022

Hi,

I would like to know how to become a mirror and how much space is needed.
For example, how much for Essentials for 15.4, for Extras and so on.

I'm already a mirror for some openSUSE repositories, and I have some space left.
I'm also in contact with many mirrors in South America, in case it requires a lot of space,
I could discuss with someone else to host.

I believe Packman repo is the same as openSUSE repos, so I just need to know the official rsync url and module name to copy data from.

Best,

Alex