[packman] PMBS down, was: Re: Problems with gstreamer-plugins-bad and related packages from Packman on TW

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 29 21:49:02 CET 2022

Hi Manfred, hi packmans,

On 2022-01-29 20:14, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
:
> @Stefan: dunno if you've seen, but PMBS is completely dead!

Yes, I know, and not only PMBS but the whole hypervisor with all virtual
machines.
I updated the underlying machine to fix the security issues, and now it
does not boot anymore.
I want to reinstall the hypervisor, unfortunately my attempts since 6
p.m. were to no avail, as the virtual console always stalls after about
15 minutes, which is not enough for the upload of the installation
medium.
I will give it a try again tomorrow morning, in the hope that upload is
better then.

If everything fails, my last backup state is from today about either
4:11 p.m., so not that much may be lost.

EMail communication is a little bit hampered, as my usual mail server is
also located there and not available.

I will keep you posted,
greetings,

Stefan