[packman] Problems with gstreamer-plugins-bad and related packages from Packman on TW

Bjørn Lie bjorn.lie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:40:52 CET 2022

lø., jan. 29 2022 at kl. 13.21 +0100 +0100 skrev Olaf Hering
<olaf at aepfle.de> følgende:
> Sat, 29 Jan 2022 12:01:11 +0100 Bjørn Lie <bjorn.lie at gmail.com>:
>
>>  Thank you, even if that moved a bit quicker than I expected.
>

> Three are also two pkg containers for 15.4, to be populated.
>

> Olaf

Thank you, I will get to those later today or tomorrow, most likely
today.

I also noticed that you acked my pipewire sub. Thank you alot for that!
I'm real pleased to see that we are moving to cleaner and simpler world
for our endusers.

Have a great weekend all of you.

/Bjørn