[packman] Problems with gstreamer-plugins-bad and related packages from Packman on TW

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Fri Jan 28 12:43:43 CET 2022

On 28/01/2022 12.28, Bjørn Lie wrote:
> The way I have it
> in my home repo here on pmbs, will allow users to just add packman repo,
> type zypper inr, and bad/ugly-extra packages and their deps will
> automagically install. Why make it harder than it is needed to be? Lets
> provide endusers with as simple as possible and as few as possible
> package that gives the functionality that they are after.

This has a problem (doing the packman switch, aka zypper dup --from
packman) for me.

It resulted in getting "lazarus" switched from "OBS: Education" to
"Packman", and I had to revert it when I found out.

I don't know yet if other packages were affected.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 15.3 x86_64 at Telcontar)