[packman] Problems with gstreamer-plugins-bad and related packages from Packman on TW

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 10:19:05 CET 2022

On Thu, 27 Jan 2022, 10:13:08 +0100, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2022, 10:00:42 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> > Thu, 27 Jan 2022 09:48:38 +0100 Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net>:
> >
> > > @Olaf, would you mind to give it a try?
> >
> > I kicked the scheduler.
>
> Thanks!
>
> > But as long as openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Factory/gstreamer-plugins-bad remains broken, the package will not start to build.
>
> Hmm,
> <https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/gstreamer-plugins-bad>
> doesn't look broken to me, and it did not yesterday, too. That's why I
> got worried.

It rather looks like we need this package from openSUSE:Factory, too:

  <https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/fdk-aac-free>

It appears to have replaced the one we have a _copy_ of in Essentials
and Staging:

  <https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show/Essentials/fdk-aac>

Can someone please branch it to Staging and Essentials please?

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred