[packman] [PM] pipewire-lang package is uninstallable due to version mismatch

Bjørn Lie bjorn.lie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:52:14 CET 2022

fr., feb. 11 2022 at kl. 15.34 -0500 -0500 skrev S. <sb56637 at gmail.com>
følgende:
> Hi, pipewire-lang is currently not installable when Packman is set at
> a higher priority because PipeWire is now at
> version 0.3.45 whereas pipewire-lang from Packman still depends on
> version 0.3.43.
> I imagine that pipewire-lang should probably be removed from Packman.

I noticed the same thing, see my email to list

https://lists.links2linux.de/pipermail/packman/2022-January/017024.html

pipewire-lang is removed, but since the aarch64 builders are down, the
old full pipewire suite exists for aarch64 and armv7l, and hence also
the noarch lang package produced by it (same with
gstreammer-plugins-ugly-lang and probably more).

Check https://pmbs.links2linux.org/monitor -> select aarch64, timeframe
1 month
and
Essentials aarch64 openSUSE_Tumbleweed have had pending  blocked: 14
scheduled: 33 for aarch for "ages" due to this.
armv7l have unresolvable: 1 blocked: 18 scheduled: 29 - but they are
all waiting for workers that are not there at the moment.

I assume Stefan will get to it when he has the time / willpower :-) and
us nagging about it will not do any good.

/Bjørn