[packman] Packmann OpenSuSE Leap repository still down

Giacomo Comes comes at naic.edu
Sat Mar 27 18:58:03 CET 2021

Hi,
in order to make a service to everybody, I checked the current status
of the packman mirrors listed in http://packman.links2linux.org/mirrors

				http	ftp	rsync
packman.inode.at		down	down	down
mirrors.hust.edu.cn		up	NA	down
mirror.karneval.cz		up	up	up
packman.jacobs-university.de	up	up	up
ftp.fau.de			up	up	NA
ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de	up	up	up
ftp.gwdg.de			up	up	up
ftp.twaren.net			up	up	NA
ftp.yzu.edu.tw			down	down	down

Being packman.inode.at the first in the list, it is probably
common for people to select that one.
And the fact that it is down (I think since a couple of months)
it is causing several complains.

Actually packman.inode.at is not down, is the access to the packman
area that does not work.

On a side note, is there an estimate time about when the normal
rpm will be available for leap 15.3 (not the debugsource/debuginfo
currently available)?

Regards.
Giacomo