[packman] Small adjustment for Leap:15.3 project config needed?

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Sat Mar 6 09:39:56 CET 2021

Hi there,

currently all package builds for Leap 15.3 fail due to

  have choice for coreutils needed by rpm-build: coreutils coreutils-single

I would expect this to be properly defined in the Leap 15.3 base project
(or even SLE:15:GA which is where coreutils now lives), but I couldn't
find a suitable Prefer: line.

Should we add a small piece like this to the various project configs?

`````
%if 0%{?sle_version} >= 150300
Prefer: coreutils -coreutils-single
%endif
´´´´´

All build even on OBS fail with a similar issue, so I added this to all
my projects and sub-projects and now all packages build again.

HTH, cheers.

l8er
manfred