[packman] PMBS - project metadata for openSUSE:Leap:15.3 is wrong

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Fri Mar 5 19:50:09 CET 2021

Am Fri, 5 Mar 2021 13:09:36 +0100
schrieb Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h at gmx.net>:

>     <path project="openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Leap:15.3" repository="standard"/>

What issue would that solve?

So far such line was never required, the Update prj inherits the "GA" prj by itself.

But, there was indeed a need for extra <path/> in 15.2, the entry for openSUSE_Leap_15.2 was updated just recently to workaround issues with the OBS "standard" and "ports" repositories. I was told such workaround was not needed for 15.3, simply because it has no "ports" repository.

Regarding crystalhd, I think that dependency can just be removed. It seems to cover some cornercase hardware.

Olaf