[packman] Update obs-studio

Jimmy Berry jimmy at boombatower.com
Fri Jun 18 21:20:27 CEST 2021

> Am Freitag, 18. Juni 2021, 00:06:49 CEST schrieb C.Leue:
> > seit 02.Juni ist obs-studio auf Version 27.0.0 upgedatet worden,
> > seit 12.Juni schon auf 27.0.1

I normally try and update it faster, but my akregator doesn't like to notify
properly anymore of releases.

On Friday, June 18, 2021 2:39:22 AM CDT Markus Kohm wrote:
> BTW: Vielen Dank für Packman und das großartige Engagement!

Thanks.

If anyone wants to put in in the effort to build without ffmpeg we could get
obs-studio included in Factory with a flag for full build over here which
would make it easier for larger audience to maintain.

--
Jimmy