[packman] PMBS will go down in a few minutes - back probably tomorrow around noon

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 27 18:19:19 CET 2021

Hi Packmans,

as announced earlier, PMBS will be down for the move.
I have to do a cold migration, as I am changing architectures (Intel to
AMD), and previous moves suggest a transfer time of about 8-10 hours.

As I will probably sleeping when the machine is transferred, I will
start it back tomorrow.
I will move my mail setup also, and will thus not be able to write a
mail about it at that time, but will get back to you as soon I am able
to write mails again.

Greetings,

Stefan
--