[packman] Perhaps, missing dependency for the Discord package

Storm strm.50 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:56:50 CET 2021

Hello!
Recently I've reinstalled openSUSE Tumbleweed. After installing preferred
software into the fresh system Discord (
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/discord/1009448) was "broken" — it
started, but showed a red panel with the inscription that the installation
was corrupt. And there was impossible to select sound devices in its sound
settings. Similar situation described here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/8b6nf3/well_it_looks_like_your_discord_installation_is/

I've made `zypper in libatomic1` and after Discord restart it started
working normally.

I thought it might be worth adding libatomic1 to the list of dependencies
for the Discord package?

Installed package info:
> LC_ALL=C zypper if discord
Reading installed packages...

Information for package discord:
--------------------------------
Repository     : Packman Repository
Name           : discord
Version        : 0.0.16-68.3
Arch           : x86_64
Vendor         : http://packman.links2linux.de
Installed Size : 175.6 MiB
Installed      : Yes
Status         : up-to-date
Source package : discord-0.0.16-68.3.src
…