[packman] youtube-dl replacement

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at openSUSE.org
Mon Dec 20 08:36:28 CET 2021

Am 2021-12-19 17:36, schrieb Mathias Homann:
> I think I'll see if I can set up the same automated rebuilding job
> that I have for youtube-dl already, and maybe we can have both as
> alternatives?

After a closer look as to how and why there is a yt-dlp now I think we
should't offer both.

I'm going to work on having my autobuild method work with the new
sources as well - might take a few days or so.

Cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Mathias.Homann at openSUSE.org
Matrix: @mathias:eregion.de
irc: [lemmy] on freenode and ircnet
obs: lemmy04
gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102