[packman] MythTV for OpenSUSE 15.3

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:21:28 CEST 2021

I notice that the latest version of MythTV on Packman seems to be 30.0,
while 31.0 has been available for over a year. I was wondering if the
Packman team is no longer actively packaging newer MythTV versions, and
I now need to download the source and compile 31.0 myself?

Not complaining, just trying to find out what the situation is as I've
used Packman for years to get my MythTV packages, but if the latest
version is no longer actively packaged by yourselves I'll obviously need
to look elsewhere.

I have googled to see if I could find anything regarding this subject,
but didn't find anything relevant.

Cheers
Gordon