[packman] MakeMKV fixed, was: Re: PMBS hickup, was: Re: MakeMKV

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 23 16:10:16 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I managed to find time to deep dive into the database and my older
backups.

I have restored the missing database entries in PMBS' database for the
MakeMKV package. Sources have not been harmed, and also the package
history including the package version has survived.
I have triggered rebuilds of the package for 15.1, 15.2 and Tumbleweed,
the first two built without change, Tumbleweed has to wait for
dependencies.

Greetings,

Stefan

PS: sorry for TOFU and FQ :)